You are responsible for your own happiness

I came across this pic which stroke me and reminded that I am responsible for my own happiness and if I depend on other people for my happiness, I would be disappointed real big.
Of late I have been on a down low because I have been relying on my close ones for my happiness but at the end of the day I am disappointed. It's not that my people deliberately deny me happiness, they might be busy or are caught up in their own stuff and may not be able to meet up to your expectations no matter how much they try to and how genuinely they do it.
Being independent is one of the sweetest things one can experience in life that is why over the past decades nations after nations have been seeking independence that should be a significant enough example to shade more light on the significance of independence. The independence sought by nations is more of political and economical but the independence we all should seek and achieve by force by fire is the independence of happiness. Your happiness depends on no one but you, you are responsible for your own happiness it is your duty and it is your decision.



It is said the worst thing you could do to yourself is to lie to yourself. Lying to your self about the authenticity of yourself is beyond pathetic. Follow your heart in the pursuit of happiness and may the Supreme Lord be your guard.
I once said, the solution to your problems depend on you and now I am still saying the same thing in different words, the solution to your unhappy depends on you. No matter how dark the situation  might seem, choose to be happy. You have survived 100 % of your worst days and moments.  That is evident because you are not in the the grave yet so to that I say congratulations. Stay calm, stay happy it would all be fine.



Comments

Unknown said…
Wow....this is deep. First time I'm opening your blog.
Indeed I'm not disappointed
Unknown said…
Woow. U have a point there Bro. Everyone is responsible for his or her happiness
TT said…
Totally true, reliance=dissapointment. Wake up and do it for yourself. #happy#happy#happy

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Overnight Success: The Story of the Mango Tree and Grass

3 Types of Friends (Be Careful Who You Share Your Dreams With!)

Do You Feel Left Behind in Life?