The Ultimate New Year’s Resolution for You

Image result for yesterday is gone
Yesterday is dead and gone with all the good and bad memories created by you and me.
Today  is right here with us whether you accept it or not. The fact that you are alive in the new year 2017 is one of your greatest opportunities yet. It is a blank slate for us to write the next and better chapter of our lives here on earth. Now is the time to make the rest of our lives the best of our lives.

There is this trite tradition of making New Year’s resolution and many people don’t take it serious because of its trite nature. I make one or two resolutions at times and i try to follow through. At times you might even forget what your new year resolution is when you are mid way through the year. though the future is full of uncertainties, the best way to predict it is to plan it today so lets begin. We create the future by outlining goals for the future right now. Goals are just wishes if we dont have plans to ensure we attain our goals. And in setting goals, we need to set SMART goals

Predict your future by making the right resolutions which would guarantee you emerge not only a better person but a much more fulfilled and self-accomplished person.
So to begin with the ultimate New Year’s resolution for a successful life, write down the name of your new year. For me it is going to be “my revolutionary year of action”, what about you? I don’t know what your personal objectives are but I know that they are to guarantee you happiness through your achievements of those set objectives. I also know if you commit to your resolutions, you would achieve all you seek and even beyond. You must pay the price in terms of commitment to get the expected outcome.
So after naming your new year, proceed to write down the following words with faith:

I … (your name) promise myself
To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past, and press on to the greater achievements of
the future.
To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living
creature I meet.
To give so much time to improving myself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy
to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud
words, but in great deeds.
To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true
to the best that is in me.

After writing down that promise, sign it with your name and date on which that promise was made. Now place this document where you can see it all the time it could be on your wall, this would serve as a constant reminder of what is to be done. At the end of time, we would all evaluate our progress. And mind you, if you can’t commit to keeping a promise to yourself, you can’t keep a promise you made to another person and above all achieve anything worthwhile here on planet earth and beyond.

The above creed is known as the optimist creed. It was written by Christian D. Larson in 1912. If you need a copy, You could have access to the Optimist Creed here..
The three C’s that matter most in life; choice, chance and change. You have to make the choice to take the chance if you want things to change. I trust you are going to make the right choice.

And should one of your resolutions be to have better fabrics for your wardrobe, VOKKALL is your go to shop. Shop now at VOKKALL and be the difference


Image may contain: 1 person, standing
VOKKALL; Style that (actually) Speaks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Overnight Success: The Story of the Mango Tree and Grass

3 Types of Friends (Be Careful Who You Share Your Dreams With!)

Do You Feel Left Behind in Life?